[CentOS] Regd: SeLinux Configuration

Balaji balajisundar at midascomm.com
Tue Oct 14 09:34:41 UTC 2008

Dear All,

  Find attached the selinux configuration file "/etc/selinux/config"

   # This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
   # SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
   #       enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
   #       permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
   #       disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
   SELINUX=enforcing
   # SELINUXTYPE= type of policy in use. Possible values are:
   #       targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
   #       strict - Full SELinux protection.
   SELINUXTYPE=targeted

  Find attached the system log "/var/log/messages" file for your guidelines

Regards
-S.Balaji