[CentOS] DHCP static hosts and subnet configuration

John jses27 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:42:49 UTC 2008

 I just want the NIC to clain it's address from the range on Subnet A
> and to assign a fixed address on Subnet B.

JohnStanley Writes:
In reading your post a couple more times, I think I see what you are after.
Elaborate a little more on what you want exactly.
You want the NIC to get an addy from the dhcpd server from the Subnet A
address pool and then want to also obtain an addy from the Subnet B Fixed
addy pool so the clients nics has two Ips? Correct?
This I am not sure can be done with dhcpd. However you can specify NIC to
fixed static addys and the nic harware address in the dhcp.conf file.