[CentOS] new list proposal

Morten Torstensen morten at mortent.org
Thu Oct 16 07:45:48 UTC 2008

Kenneth Price wrote:
>> I favor one-stop shopping.
>
> I agree with Jeff.  While I understand this general list can become a bit overwhelming for the CentOS Staff, we all must remember that this is a GENERAL list.

I think the general CentOS list should be an open and embracing
community. A centos-tech list sounds more like the name of the
"developer" or "power user" list than a semi-off-topic technology
discussion group. That was my first thought when seeing the new name.

...and fwiw I would put the new list into the same label/folder too, so
I don't really care :)

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten at mortent.org
//IM: Cartoon at jabber.no morten.torstensen at gmail.com

And if it turns out that there is a God, I don't believe that he is evil.
The worst that can be said is that he's an underachiever.