[CentOS] central patch list

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Oct 16 17:09:44 UTC 2008

Mark Belanger wrote:
> Is there a list somewhere of available updates for a
> given CentOS release?  Something like this:
> https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel4ws-errata.html
>
> Ideally I would like a something like:
> Bug         Description            Link to update
> 1111        kernel blah,etc        http://some.rpm.com/1111.rpm

The CentOS-announce list and the list achieves are the closest to that
at the moment. There was talk and some design progress on creating a
python based app that would have more detailed info, we lost traction
with the main guy behind that needing to go do some other things ( like,
actually gradate ).

If anyone wants to help resurrect that, do get in touch :D

- KB