[CentOS] Linux Expo, London 23rd to 25th Oct 2008

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Oct 16 18:12:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

We need a few people to help with the CentOS booth at Linux Expo in
London, from the 23rd to the 25th. If you are around and able to come
hang out with the us ( Lance and I will be there too ) it would be much
appreciated. If you are interested, reply to this thread here, on the
centos-promo list or email me offlist.

If you are in the area, come say hi anyway, even if you cant help at the
booth ! Would be good to put faces to some of the names on this list.

http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/

- KB