[CentOS] Problems with firstboot in CentOS 5

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Oct 16 22:57:06 UTC 2008

Alfred von Campe wrote:
> Has anyone seen these issues?  Is anybody using firstboot (or care about
> it)?  If there is there a better forum where I can go for firstboot
> questions, please let me know.  Ideally, I would like the upstream
> provider to acknowledge this issue and include a fix in the next update
> release, but how can I best make that happen?

The easy way to do this would be to open an issue report at
bugs.centos.org/ and someone can work with you to verify the bug exists.
if it does then we can push it upstream. They are quite accepting of
issues that come via some sort of a verification process ( they even
have a direct link to the centos issue tracker! )