[CentOS] Re: How to view djvu files?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Oct 17 22:51:35 UTC 2008

on 10-17-2008 9:13 AM Marko Vojinovic spake the following:
> --- On Fri, 10/17/08, Spike Turner <spiketurner09-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> A quick glance at the kbs repo http://centos.karan.org/
>> shows an rpm in testing djvulibre-3.5.19-4.el5.kb.i386.rpm
>> but you can have a glance at the repoview.
> Aha! Ok, I was not aware of the kbs repo. I see the djvulibre in testing, so will try it out.
Hopefully there is not too much to be broken in it... :-)
usually things go into testing until people actually try it and report back
that it worked for them. Enough positive reports tends to get things moved
from testing to stable.

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!