[CentOS] Re: How to view djvu files?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Oct 17 22:51:35 UTC 2008

on 10-17-2008 9:13 AM Marko Vojinovic spake the following:
> --- On Fri, 10/17/08, Spike Turner <spiketurner09-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> A quick glance at the kbs repo http://centos.karan.org/
>> shows an rpm in testing djvulibre-3.5.19-4.el5.kb.i386.rpm
>> but you can have a glance at the repoview.
>
> Aha! Ok, I was not aware of the kbs repo. I see the djvulibre in testing, so will try it out.
Hopefully there is not too much to be broken in it... :-)

usually things go into testing until people actually try it and report back
that it worked for them. Enough positive reports tends to get things moved
from testing to stable.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and