[CentOS] i would like to add asterix to my centos

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:59:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:32 AM, david fritz <saigone2003 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I want to add a server of VoIP under my server, but I don't have de
> doawnload and i don't have the tutotrial. please help me

As already said, you can get prebuild packages using the Atrpms
repository. I'm using those on a CentOS system and it is working fine.
I'm also maintaining the Asterisk and related packages for Atrpms.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)