[CentOS] Re: CentOS 4.7 Server CD - update frontpage

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:29:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Spike Turner <spiketurner09 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The success of the Fedora Project is not about the muscle
> of Red Hat Inc but the participation of many volunteers and
> the community at large. That is why for the example the Fedora
> Forum or Fedora website are relevant because of continued
> updates. (Even If Toracat from the CentOS forum disagrees).
>
> Spike.

Eh?  If you are saying that the Fedora forum is a success and the
CentOS forums are a failure, then I would certainly disagree.

I would like to point out that, although I am helping the CentOS
project as one of the forum moderators, I have been participating in
several CentOS mailing lists as well.  I know how both venues work and
address different audience.  And I can say both are serving their
purposes very well in the CentOS community, often complimenting each
other.

Akemi