[CentOS] Re: CentOS 4.7 Server CD - update frontpage

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Oct 23 20:02:25 UTC 2008

Spike Turner wrote:
> I was reading the comments on Slashdot of the Wikipedia guy
> who migrated his servers from Red Hat 9/Fedora to CentOS
> and he asked who "uses CentOS as a desktop"?.
> Why didn't he ask the same of Fedora or Ubuntu?

I don't know, do you?

I am trying to understand what you are trying to troll for here - if you think
that there's a lack of community participation, then just say so. Fedora
Weekly news was put into life by someone loosely attached to the Fedora
Project - a community member, so to say. If you are missing something like
that, you are free to enhance the work you do in the community.

If you just came here to complain about how other people don't help in the
community and that that lowers your CentOS experience - well, tough luck.

Ralph