[CentOS] OT: reset IBM Bladecenter AMM web access

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Sun Oct 26 13:47:54 UTC 2008

fajarpri at cbn.net.id wrote:
> Hi all,
> Sorry for the OT.
> Does anyone can share to how to reset an IBM Bladecenter Advance
> Management Module web access?
> Recently, I've got an IBM Bladecenter chassis E 8677. There's no one in
> the office who knows about the IP nor the password for it.
> Thank you,

As already answered by someone else, the default IP is 192.168.70.125/24
and the default user/password is USER/PASSW0RD (with a zero and not o)
If that doesn't work, you can still reset the whole MM config :
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/tips0519.html?Open
But i assume you already searched for that, right ?
--
-
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>