[CentOS] Re: install 5.2 on new dv7z hp laptop

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Wed Oct 29 00:51:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 10:40 -0700, MHR wrote:
> Heck, it's bad enough I talk to myself audibly....

Well, my grandma used to say it's OK to talk to yourself, but if you
start answering yourself you're in trouble.  Following this theory,
you're OK, but I don't know about Jerry!  :-)

Phil

P.S. - In the interest of full disclosure, I have also been known to
talk to myself on/off list, sometime on to get the answer out there for
future searchers there when nobody else came up with it before I did.
Holding off on hitting Send until you're REALLY stuck sounds like best
practice.