[CentOS] offtopic question .. apprecyice ur help

fabian dacunha fabian at baladia.gov.kw
Fri Oct 31 13:49:18 UTC 2008

Dear All,

its a offtopic question but really apprecite if someone would advise n help
i have been running a mil server with sendmail

and have sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org as my dnsbl.

i had  other servers which are alredy out now
that is relays.ordb.org and dsbl.org have already been out of my sendmail

any one knows of ny other servers i could add in my sendmail config

apprecite ur help

believed to be clean.