[CentOS] offtopic question .. apprecyice ur help

Glenn centos at 1bigadmin.biz
Fri Oct 31 17:50:57 UTC 2008

At 01:34 PM 10/31/2008, you wrote:
>Thanks guys for ur immediate reply
>do apprecite
>i try to incoporate some of the RBLS and check it out

Depending upon your outcome, there are other methods you can use to
modify for better results. You may find inserting the RBL in sendmail
as a successful choice.

In case you do not, What I use is a combination of scoring within
SpamAssassin on the public RBLs and maintaining my own RBL on my
local mail servers (See http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/rbldnsd.html).

I got too many false positives off publicly available RBLs, but
adding up the number of RBLs a sender 'hits' made my SpamAssassin
scoring method VERY ACCURATE!

Good luck and keep fighting!