[CentOS] Question on Wireless Setup

Wed Oct 1 18:23:35 UTC 2008
Ashish Vijaywargiya <vijaywargiya.ashish at gmail.com>

Hello Akemi & Others,

Today I reformated my laptop Dell Precision M90 and installed the
Fresh version of CentOs 5.2 and then took all the available update.
In that update I got Kernel version update and now I am on
Kernel-2.6.18-92.1.10.el5.centos.plus.

I kept a file iwlwifi-3945-1.ucode into the /lib/firmware/

Now after restarting the computer my computer it is giving the
following message on the startup.
Bringing up interface wmaster :
Determining IP information for wmaster .... SIOCSIFLAGS : Operation
not supported.

In the network manager it is showing my device i.e Intel Pro 3945
adapter but in the Inactive state.
Please give me some suggestion so that I can figure out this problem.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore (M.P), India