[CentOS] Replacement for Intel SDS2 Motherboard

Tue Oct 21 18:18:30 UTC 2008
Camron W. Fox <cwfox at us.fujitsu.com>

Alle,

	We have recently had one of our office servers go south. The hardware
was an Intel SDS2 motherboard (EATX), Dual Intel PIII 1.4GHz FC-PGA2-L2
512KB, 3GB (6x512MB) 168 pin DIMM, SDRAM 133MHz/PC-133-ECC with 1x3Ware
7006-2 and 2x3Ware 7506-4LP RAID controllers. The OS was RHEL3.
Apparently, according to the beep codes, there has been an FRB failure.
	I've migrated most of the services
(mail,web,proxy,samba,mysql,mailman,home directories) to an interim box
running CentOS 5.2.
	At a minimum, I need to replace the motherboard and CPUS (I'm told they
are unrecoverable). All the remaining hardware I plan to re-use, as well
as moving from RHEL to CentOS.
	Does anyone have any recommendations on replacement motherboards with
CentOS 5.2 in mind, along with the re-usable hardware requirements?

Best Regards,
Camron

--
Camron W. Fox