[CentOS] Dazuko module Panda Antivirus

Thu Oct 30 11:09:52 UTC 2008
Gopinath Achari <gopinath at signal-networks.com>

Hi,

                I installed Panda antivirus for linux  but it uses
Dazuko module for updating virus definition downloaded from internet to
virus definitions database. So i downloaded dazuko ( tar package)
software and tryed to install. But it generates the below defined
errors, Which module in the kernel has to be enabled. Please help me i
am using Centos 5.2 with kernel version of  2.6.18-92.1.13.el5xen

[gopinath at localhost dazuko-2.3.5]$ ./configure
checking host system type... Linux
checking for make utility... ok (make)
checking for C compiler... ok (cc)
kernel source in /lib/modules/2.6.18-92.1.13.el5xen/source... yes
kernel build source in /lib/modules/2.6.18-92.1.13.el5xen/build... yes
acquiring Linux kernel code configuration... ok
checking if Linux is RSBAC patched... no
checking if devfs is enabled... no
discovered host system... Linux (2.6.18)
checking if security module support is enabled... yes
verifying capabilities are not built-in... built-in :(
error: capabilities are built-in to the kernel:
       you will need to recompile a kernel with capabilities
       as a kernel module

regards
Gopinath .