[CentOS] offtopic question .. apprecyice ur help

Fri Oct 31 13:47:34 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

fabian dacunha wrote:
> its a offtopic question but really apprecite if someone would advise n help
> i have been running a mil server with sendmail
>
> and have sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org as my dnsbl.
>
> i had  other servers which are alredy out now
> that is relays.ordb.org and dsbl.org have already been out of my sendmail
> config.
>
> any one knows of ny other servers i could add in my sendmail config

Any list which you trust enough to make the decision *which* mails you
accept for you.

Which would leave "none" for me.

Even sbl.spamhaus.org contains a blacklist, which sometimes lists
because of the name the machine has (CBL that is).

Ralph