[CentOS] 10 Gb with CentOS

Wed Oct 1 21:39:32 UTC 2008
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> If you dont know what he is asking about, there is a good chance that you
> wont know the answer either.

My point, as I'm sure you guessed or deduced, was that requests for
help on this list should be at least a little more descriptive than a
single FLA.

And yes, I didn't know the answer, although I did understand the
question.  It's like the bottom posters, the "let's include the whole
25 message thread" posters, and the "guess what _I_ want" posters, and
also for those on the list who really don't know enough to understand
minimalistic requests like this.

(P.S.: 10Gb LAN, for those who don't know....)

:-)

HTH

mhr