[CentOS] 10 Gb with CentOS

Wed Oct 1 22:58:12 UTC 2008
Ramon Nieto <rnietoz at yahoo.com.mx>

--- El mié 1-oct-08, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> escribió:
De:: Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>
Asunto: Re: [CentOS] 10 Gb with CentOS
A: "CentOS mailing list" <centos at centos.org>
Fecha: miércoles, 1 octubre, 2008, 4:21 pm

Ramon Nieto wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is 10 Gb supported by CentOS 4 and 5? Anyone using it?
>
> i'll appreciate any information on this subject.

yes, some 10gb cards are, yes there are people using them. I dont see
what the issue is, are you conducting a random survey of some sorts ?

I'll like to know from others their experience using 10 Gb LAN with CentOS 4 & 5.

There is a chance here at work to change our backbone network to 10 Gb LAN if this get approved (by the CIO) i'll like to include to this project some 10 Gb Network Cards for our CentOS servers in order to connect them directly to the new backbone.

Thank you in advance