AW: AW: [CentOS] Nightly yum update did an "upgrade"

Thu Oct 2 17:42:49 UTC 2008
Griesbach, Lutz <lutz.griesbach at coremedia.com>

> 5) Bottom post, trim responses, be polite, no html, etc., etc. -
> remember those last few posts right here on this email list?  The
> guidelines are right there in a link when you sign up, and you AGREED
> to them, so you ought to read them and take heed, too.

I'm sorry form my Top-Posts here, (I'd like to blame on this lookOut(TM)
Client,
I'm writing with but frankly - i just forgot it.)

Hope this issue clarified now.

I'd like come back to topic and ask another question. Hope you don't
mind.
I did already a research but couldn't find anything useful.

4.7 ist out since Sept 13th. What exactly triggers the update on October
2nd?
If I run nightly updates, shouldn't it happened exactly when the release
is out
or, at least, when the mirrors are up to date?

Regards,

Lutz