[CentOS] Installing rsh-server weirdness

Wed Oct 8 11:35:55 UTC 2008
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Sorin Srbu wrote on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:22:15 +0200:

> Currently working with migrating from RHEL3 to CentOS 5.2 x86 on test computer.
> When I tried to run "yum install rsh*" in order to install the rsh-server
> package, yum jumped out to the CLI stating there was "no key for this package"
> or something o that effect.

First: please do not hijack threads. If you want to send a new question then hit
"new message" and not "reply"!
Second: This can occur if you use a non-default repo and yum wants to use it for
an rpm that is unsigned. It would have been more helpful to quote the exact yum
output.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany