[CentOS] Request for additional patch in CentOS Plus kernel

Wed Oct 8 16:27:56 UTC 2008
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:46, Matthew Kent <matt at bravenet.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 11:57 -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>> You picked a good day to ask, I am getting ready to build the new plus
>> kernel for c5 right now :D
>
> Any luck with this? :)

I contacted Johnny last Friday, he was still working on the kmods. He
is making the kmods use the RHEL "weak updates" method and not the
fedora method. This will improve things a lot, because they won't have
to be rebuilt each time a new kernel is released. Last Friday, 2 of
the 3 kmods were working correctly, he was working on the last one at
the time.

I'm sure it will be ready when it's ready! :-)

Filipe