[CentOS] NameVirtualHost and CGI Problems

Thu Oct 9 19:31:19 UTC 2008
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

what's the purpose of that whole confusing configuration? If you want to
use IP-based virtualhosts *any* of them needs a servername. And why do you
enclose the Location statement in a virtualhost? Why don't you simply
specify the real location? And I would use <Location "/"> to make it look
less like XML.

> Options -All SymLinksIfOwnerMatch ExecCGI
you don't need to remove All

>From my perspective you aim at a really hard to read and understand
configuration. I wouldn't ever dare to mix the IP-based hosts like you try
to do. Simplify your config and it will work.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany