[CentOS] Atheros AR5212/AR5213 wifi not working

Fri Oct 10 17:30:43 UTC 2008
Marko Vojinovic <markovojinovic at yahoo.com>

--- On Fri, 10/10/08, MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm new to the CentOS list, so forgive me if this
> has been answered before (someone please point me to an
> efficient way of searching through the list archives).

> (it's in the
> tag line at the bottom of every email on this list) and use
> the search
> window in the upper left hand corner.

Thanks! :-)

> And, please, post in plain text, not HTML.

Ooops, I thought that I had set my account to be plain-text. Now that I check it again, it actually *is* set for plain text. If this message also turns out to be html, then Yahoo doesn't want to listen to me... Sorry.

Best, :-)
Marko