[CentOS] looking for good web based DNS script to check nameservers

Sat Oct 11 00:09:54 UTC 2008
Robert Spangler <mlists at zoominternet.net>

On Friday 10 October 2008 09:54, Rudi Ahlers wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  I'm looking for a good web based script / website that can do a full
>  ananlysis on DNS & namservers.
>
>  Can someone please recommend something good to use?

Try this one;

http://www.checkdns.net/quickcheckdomainf.aspx

>  And if possible, if it could show any errors, or even make suggestions
>  (like "TTL is too high", or " you don't have an MX, please ad one",
>  etc)

TTL's are your choice.  Who better then yourself can say if a TTL is to high
or to low?  Not every domain has a MX record if they don't have mail so again
this is up to you.

--

Regards
Robert