[CentOS] new list proposal

Thu Oct 16 01:16:02 UTC 2008
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

Bruce,

For starters, please start following the basic rules of the list, such
as bottom posting and trimming your replies.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 21:03, bruce <bedouglas at earthlink.net> wrote:
> my question was vague... but the funny thing.. someone from this
> list pointed my in the direction of a company/app that appears to do what
> i'm looking for..

I've seen people ask Windows questions on this list and get answers
for their questions too. But asking that question here was not
appropriate either.

You act as if you still believe that you did the right thing by
cross-posting and asking something not related to CentOS at all on
this list.

Filipe