[CentOS] Seeking advice about auth/home serving

Thu Oct 16 03:08:36 UTC 2008
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Ross Walker <rswwalker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sigh...
>
> I resist top posting and trim and thread my replies, stay on topic, am
> polite, all while tapping out on my iPhone display.
>
> But that ain't enough no, now I have to watch my run on sentences!
>
> Sheesh, from now on MHR, your  name will be Grumpy.
>
> So Grumps, if my answers bring up more questions then why not just ask for
> clarification rather then get all over my poor punctuation?

Oh, such ammunition!  >:^)

That's what you get for using an iPhone!

No, wait, that's cruel.

Ross, you're better than that!

Hmm, that doesn't really say it, either.

Y'know, I can't really think up a good comeback.  Grump, grump, grump....

Wait!  I know:

So, what did that sentence really mean?

<RBFG>

mhr (grumpy)