[CentOS] Postfix problem

Thu Oct 16 15:34:51 UTC 2008
mouss <mouss at netoyen.net>

Paolo Supino a écrit :

> Hi
>   I didn't think of checking if Sendmail is the one sending the email or
> not. I will have to check this out.
>   I will only have access to this server next Wednesday. So until then I
> can't check anything or post anything ...

If you find that it's sendmail, use alternatives to set the MTA to
postfix instead (and stop Sendmail as you don't need it anymore, and
having two different MTAs on a box generally results in surprises).

if that's not the problem, ask on the postfix-users list. There show the
output of 'postconf -n' and relevant logs. you can hide private domains
and IPs but do so coherently (use example.com, example.org, example.net
or whateveryouwant.example for domains, and use 192.0.2.* for "public"
IPs. but make your substitution a "one to one" mapping).