[CentOS] DHCP static hosts and subnet configuration

Fri Oct 17 18:05:46 UTC 2008
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

Yeah, but you cannot really subnet that way:

JohnStanley Writes:

So let me understand that your saying that if I am Allocated and Own the IP
blocks 64.x.x.33 - 64.x.x.35 that I can not Subnet them Out in any way? I
have always done that between for inbetween LAN to WAN Back to LAN or VPN.
Example, I have my core catalyst router with x.33 Primary INT. x.34
subnetted out to my PIX Firewall, Squid Server.Apache and etc. Most all in a
DMZ certain things. Just trying to figure out what you mean.