[CentOS] DHCP static hosts and subnet configuration

Mon Oct 20 00:44:40 UTC 2008
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

> >From the dhcp.conf.5 manual. This seems like it would skin the cat for
your
> needs Specify this in each Scope and you should be set. It will allow you
> have the two different addresses from two different SNs. That is as Per
the

>As I have already mentioned in my initial post, that's what I have
>done. But that does not fullfil my needs as I don't want to maintain
>two sets of host declarations.

>But if that's the only option I guess I have to accept it.

JohnStanley Writes:
AFAIK, that is the only to do it. Unless your willing to switch to MSDHCP
(win$). Just currious, why do you need to have 2 different ips with from a
different subnet assigned to one client?.