[CentOS] OT: reset IBM Bladecenter AMM web access

Sun Oct 26 13:37:41 UTC 2008
Rainer Duffner <rainer at ultra-secure.de>

Am 26.10.2008 um 14:04 schrieb Peter Hinse:

> fajarpri at cbn.net.id schrieb:
>
>> Sorry for the OT.
>> Does anyone can share to how to reset an IBM Bladecenter Advance
>> Management Module web access?
>> Recently, I've got an IBM Bladecenter chassis E 8677. There's no
>> one in
>> the office who knows about the IP nor the password for it.
>
> IIRC, the default IP is in the 192.168.70.0/24 network. Default User/
> PW
> is USERID/PASSW0RD (zero, not "o"). I just can't find the doc on how
> reset to defaults.

The MM has a webserver running (if you can connect  to it), that
allows to reboot the whole MM.
Blades are not affected (you can pull both MMs and the blades continue
to work).

I absolutely hate that piece of hardware/software.

Rainer