[CentOS] CentOS 4.7 Server CD - update frontpage

Wed Oct 29 17:26:12 UTC 2008
Spike Turner <spiketurner09 at yahoo.com>

Johnny Hughes  wrote:

> It is not about you ... please stop bring a complete ass.
>
> I edit the CentOS main page ... and you know what, there
> are only so
> many hours in a day, where I have to do $work so I can eat
> and pay for
> my house, as well as spend 40-60 hours a week on a free
> project so you
> can have a free operating system that you do not
> appreciate.  So that
> you can then tell me that I do not do enough things for
> free to suit
> your taste ... you know what ... i do not give a flying
> F$$$ what you
> think.  I do not care at all ... not one tiny little bit.
> Nope, nada,
> don't care ... I CAN'T HEAR YOU ... LA LA LA LA
>
> The main CentOS page is there to explain the product and
> provide links,
>
>  The main website is not our major concern,
> though we
> would like it to be up2date, and did try to update it.
>
> If you don't like it .. GREAT .. please move to another
> distro that has
> more tolerance for whining, non-appreciative, 12 year-old
> antics.

Calm down Johnny, don't lose it. Some constructive criticism
should be welcomed. I thought the withholding of kernel updates
for two weeks and the non-update of the CentOS webpage were a
deliberate action by the same individual(s) but I may have been
wrong.

I would not like CentOS to go the same way as Whitebox and 10-20
devs "should" in a community share the roles rather than leaving
it all to one person.

Spike.