[CentOS] CentOS 4.7 Server CD - update frontpage

Wed Oct 29 17:56:20 UTC 2008
John Hinton <webmaster at ew3d.com>

Spike Turner wrote:
> Johnny Hughes  wrote:
>

>> It is not about you ... please stop bring a complete ass.
>>
>> I edit the CentOS main page ... and you know what, there
>> are only so
>> many hours in a day, where I have to do $work so I can eat
>> and pay for
>> my house, as well as spend 40-60 hours a week on a free
>> project so you
>> can have a free operating system that you do not
>> appreciate.  So that
>> you can then tell me that I do not do enough things for
>> free to suit
>> your taste ... you know what ... i do not give a flying
>> F$$$ what you
>> think.  I do not care at all ... not one tiny little bit.
>> Nope, nada,
>> don't care ... I CAN'T HEAR YOU ... LA LA LA LA
>>
>> The main CentOS page is there to explain the product and
>> provide links,
>>
>>  The main website is not our major concern,
>> though we
>> would like it to be up2date, and did try to update it.
>>
>> If you don't like it .. GREAT .. please move to another
>> distro that has
>> more tolerance for whining, non-appreciative, 12 year-old
>> antics.
>>

> Calm down Johnny, don't lose it. Some constructive criticism
> should be welcomed. I thought the withholding of kernel updates
> for two weeks and the non-update of the CentOS webpage were a
> deliberate action by the same individual(s) but I may have been
> wrong.
>
> I would not like CentOS to go the same way as Whitebox and 10-20
> devs "should" in a community share the roles rather than leaving
> it all to one person.
>
> Spike.

Whew!!!! Thanks Johnny... that was way past due.

Spike?

'S'uperfluous 'P'ain 'I'n 'K'eester 'E'veryday

When the word 'constructive' is used in front of 'criticism', it is
meant as "promoting improvement or development", not the construction of
a volcano. Either that or you've been confusing the many political ad
tactics with 'promotion'?

John Hinton