[CentOS] RHEL 5.3 Beta released, beta-testers needed

Thu Oct 30 13:40:13 UTC 2008
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Mogens Kjaer wrote:

> Dag Wieers wrote:
>> Ok, what may not have been obvious from my mail (and I will make sure I
>> fix that next announcement) is that anyone should be able to register on
>> RHN for downloading these Betas.
>>
>> So you do not have to be a customer to get an RHN account.
>
> you have to register the system on one of your available
> subscriptions.

Hmm, I am pretty sure at some point in the past registering to RHN was
free without entitlements. That is how I have delegated systems and
entitlements to other people within RPMforge.

Maybe it is different now. I will have to find out and document on the
Wiki in detail.