[CentOS] Re: Proposed New Mailing List

Fri Oct 3 23:15:07 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 10-3-2008 3:30 PM Vandaman spake the following:
> Bill Campbell wrote:
>
>> Personally I have no problem with the occassional OT thread, and
>> think that, within reason, they can make a list more ``friendly''
>> and less intimidating to newbies.
>
>> I also prefer more general lists to those that have very tight
>> charters as I learn quite a bit when I see threads with
>> interesting subjects that I might not see otherwise.
>
> It will be interesting if things went like so :-
>
> - a CentOS Ivory Tower List for those on top of Ivory Towers.
> - a CentOS OT list full of 419 scammers, salesmen/affiliates posts
> - a CentOS n00b list for n00bs
>
> Regards,
> Vandaman.

You forgot the CentOS Full of themselves list and the CentOS I'm gonna whine
like I own the place list.

Can we get back to our regularly scheduled banter?

List Admins set the tone, and only List Admins can spank users.

Every one else is just along for the ride!

It's Friday night people!
Lets all just get along and have a beverage together -- separately!  ;-P

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and