[CentOS] kickstart problems

Paolo Supino paolo.supino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:47:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Joseph L. Casale
<JCasale at activenetwerx.com>wrote:

> >I boot via NIC0 and my configurations are as follows:
>
> Yeah, that's what I thought.
> Have a look at:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.2/html/Installation_Guide/ch-pxe.html
> &
> http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_80_531.shtm
>
> The latter might shed some light. I am thinking you need tweak that a bit.
> jlc

Hi Joseph

   After sending the last reply I fixed the kickstart config files and added
--boot=yes to the network statement of eth0, but going through the consoles
of each of the systems to see if the installation completed successfully I
found a few that got stuck on the network interface configuration screen
(where it asks for IPv4 and IPv6 static/dynamic configuration information:
"Configure TCP/IP").

--
TIA
Paolo