[CentOS] Re: Anti Virus and Anti Spam

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Sep 2 19:34:12 UTC 2008

on 8-29-2008 7:55 PM horas simalango spake the following:
> New be in linux!
> Currently I have Install DNS, Email and Web server using centos 4.3.
> All functions are running properly!
> What anti virus and anti spam recomended for me to install to my
> server? What I have to configure after installing anti virus and anti
> spam?
> Would some one help me please.! Now many spam mail come to user mailbox!
> Thank's 'n Regards
> Horasima
Look no further then here:

Very easy to set-up, and very powerful. When you get the feel of the software
it is very easy to customize, and very efficient for spam and virus detection.

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!