[CentOS] Re: Anti Virus and Anti Spam

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Sep 2 19:34:12 UTC 2008

on 8-29-2008 7:55 PM horas simalango spake the following:
> New be in linux!
> Currently I have Install DNS, Email and Web server using centos 4.3.
> All functions are running properly!
> What anti virus and anti spam recomended for me to install to my
> server? What I have to configure after installing anti virus and anti
> spam?
> Would some one help me please.! Now many spam mail come to user mailbox!
>
> Thank's 'n Regards
>

> Horasima
Look no further then here:
www.mailscanner.info

Very easy to set-up, and very powerful. When you get the feel of the software
it is very easy to customize, and very efficient for spam and virus detection.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and