[CentOS] Adding patch to Centos Kernel - early build failure

Duncan centos at duncb.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 08:52:37 UTC 2008

Tru Huynh wrote
> Here it goes (testing key signed and not gone through the regular built system):
> http://people.centos.org/tru/kernel+bz453094/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tru

Thank you, thats great. From what i can tell looking at the .spec it is
almost identical to the one I have built (although I only built base).
I've been running my kernel over night and hammering the nfs with no
errors, so looks like this has solved the issue.

What is the best way of letting people know about the availability of
this kernel, as it must be a quite widespread problem?

cheers

Dunc