[CentOS] DJB's daemontools package

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at bludgeon.org
Fri Sep 5 21:10:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 05:01:54PM -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Is this available for Centos?
>
> If so where?

Search for qmailtoaster.  They used to maintain src RPM's back before
qmail was released to the public domain.

There might be some binaries out there either maintained by them or
other projects... I haven't seen anything other than an initial blurb
on getting it packaged up for Fedora / EPEL though.  I imagine it's
weird file layout would probably provide a bit of a hurdle for
acceptance along with license questions surrounding public domain.

Ray