[CentOS] Re: Curmudgeoning (was Re: Problems with writing Dual Layer DVD)

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Sep 5 23:11:55 UTC 2008

on 9-2-2008 1:44 PM MHR spake the following:
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Scott Silva <ssilva-m4n3GYAQT2lWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> I remember when 1 GB *hard* drives didn't exist!
>>

> I still have a few - a 20MB Tulin TL225 that was HUGE when it first
> came out, and a couple of Seagates, one is 120MB and one is 512MB.
> Oh, and I almost forgot my Priam 780 FULL height 320MB drive, and I
> think I may have a couple of Maxtor 140MB drives, too.  I also have a
> pile of five or six 4-8GB hard drives.
>
> I should be putting these up for auction on eBay in the not too
> distant future - they all work, but they take up a fair amount of
> space.  Feel free to look aorund and buy, if you like dinosaurs,
> doorstops and other old stuff....
>
> ;^)
>
> mhr
I still have a pair of 40 MB MFM half-height 5.25" drives in the garage
somewhere. I don't think I have an interface card even if I cared what was on
them. Probably DOS 3.3 and Wordperfect 5 and some old college papers.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and