[CentOS] Logwatch / spamassassin

Bob Hoffman

bob at bobhoffman.com
Thu Sep 11 08:54:09 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Well it took a while for me to figure it out, but apparently my logwatch no
longer can be mailed locally on my computer as I believe spamassassin is
eating it.

I can send it out to an email address outside my server though. So
spamassassin is only checking incoming I guess.

My question is....how do I...or should I.... Make all local mail go straight
to the boxes and skip spamasassin entirely..

Or.. Whitelist logwatch.

Apparently, I am guessing, all those nifty log reports are so full of
blacklisted urls and ips...well, you get the picure.

Best ways to make this work so I can get it delivered to root again?

Thanks