[CentOS] A glimpse into the future for RHEL 6 and CentOS 6

Ivan Levchenko levchenko.i at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 21:41:47 UTC 2008

well, as a plain deskop install, i haven't had any problems with ubuntu. at all.
i've had problems with fedora, that thing is really a pain to use.

i mainly use centos on servers, but for the desktop, i'm pretty happy
with ubuntu at the moment. probably the main thing that i like is that
its deb, not rpm. rpms based systems can become a hassle with several
repositories.. and upgrading between versions - i'm not going to even
go into that.

Best Regards,

Ivan Levchenko
levchenko.i at gmail.com