[CentOS] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Sat Sep 13 18:49:15 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 19:56 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> William L. Maltby wrote:
> >> That was actually very funny.
> >
> > How so? CNBC had one of the principals on the other day. It sounds like
> > a great idea, but commercial. I considered the post to be the equivalent
> > of spam.
>
> Well, a mailing list as a contact in one of those social networks doesn't really
> make sense.
>
> But: That comment was my way of avoiding to say "idiot".

Ah-ha! I thought of similar, but cruder word.

It's too bad we don't have more emoticons (ASCII, of course) that can
convey more of the subtleties.

I came up with a small set for the "pucker factor" some years back. I'm
just lurking waiting for a good opportunity to spring them on the world!

}:)

--
Bill