[CentOS] SeaMonkey RPM for CentOS 5.2 (32 bit) is in which Yum Repository?

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 23:37:06 UTC 2008

> I'm curious about SeaMonkey (especially the HTML Composer). Which Yum Repository
> has the RPM for CentOS 5.2 (32 bit). TIA!

As far as I know you have to get it from mozilla.org, and it's not an rpm.

I should also point out that I've had a lot of trouble with the last
two versions of Seamonkey.  It has a tendency to crash whenever a
local file is supposed to be accessed, usually when attempting to save
or download a file or web page.

(Funny thing is, I haven't had that problem with the 64-bit
pre-release version of 2.0pre1a, although I can't get the pdf and swf
plugins to work with that....)

YMMV

mhr