[CentOS] Picasa vs. native photo management apps

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:32:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 11:41 +0200, Niki Kovacs wrote:

> One request that I got more often lately is Google Picasa. I vaguely
> remember having downloaded and installed it once. As far as I know, it's
> a closed-source Windows app that comes with a WINE emulation layer. Not
> exactly the open source spirit.

I just bounced into my Kubuntu install to check, as they have everything
but the kitchen sink to dnload and install. Nada ...came up empty there.
Looks like no hope for anything in binary form to install that is used
in the wide Debian Universe. :( Ric

https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 336-254-1339