[CentOS] USB DVD drive disappearing during kickstart install.

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 17:47:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:28 AM, Alex Tang <altitude at funkware.com> wrote:
> It seems like somehow, something is happening like the USB bus is being
> reset and it's "loosing" the usb devices and they can't be found anymore.

While, strictly speaking, this may be true, I'm pretty sure it's not
what you meant, and I've seen this enough times that I just have to

"loose" [looss] - a condition opposite that of "tight;" improperly
fastened or closed; unattached (and, in this sense, potentially

"lose" [looz] - to misplace <something> so as not to be able to find
it, as in, 'it's "losing" the usb devices and they can't be found any

There - got that off my chest!

And, now, back to our regularly scheduled emails....