[CentOS] Sendmail and headers

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Mon Sep 22 12:56:18 UTC 2008

At last a lifeline.
That would be the canonical hostname right, the $j?

So would you use masquerade or some kind of local_domain setting to make the
receiving client see the proper information in ehlo relating to the domain
that sent it?
So the server would respond to the request with the proper ip and
mailmydomain.com instead of server ip and serverhostname.

Hey...and thanks for any help. This last bit is killing me.