[CentOS] Sendmail and headers

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Mon Sep 22 13:55:47 UTC 2008

> If these are virtual machines (uml, xen, vmware, whatever)
> then the host could do IP NAT so that traffic _looks_ like
> it's coming from the host (or another of the virtual
> machines).  If they're physically seperate boxes then you
> need to arrange for a smart-host type setup and have mail
> forwarding through that.

Nope, just one server with some domains. One server with the dns, sendmail
and domains all bundled up in a nice pile.
I am gonna try to do the different ip listen thing with sendmail since they
all have their own ip first...

Gonna sleep now... A long night of getting no where with the sendmail
books...well at least the issue is solved finally.. Whew.