[CentOS] Update troubles for wxGTK apps

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Tue Sep 23 22:56:16 UTC 2008

John a écrit :

> I've had that set up ever since I first added any repositories.
> I've got it set to a priority of 10, is there a better value to use?

1 = highest priority <==> packages never get squashed

99 = lowest priority

So basically you're free to choose any value between 1 and 99. The lower
the number, the higher the priority. If [base], [updates] and [extras]
have a priority of 1 and you only have [rpmforge] as third-party
archive, then you're free to choose any value between 2 and 99 to keep
your CentOS packages from being replaced.

Cheers,

Niki